Dear Tallahassee Nurseries Family,
We would like to extend a huge thank you to our employees and customers who have worked so hard to make the big changes required in this challenging time. With your cooperation and understanding we will continue to improve safety in the constantly changing fight against the effects of COVID-19.
Our policies and procedures will evolve as new, reliable information and local guidelines become available. We wish to maintain the peaceful, rejuvenating shopping experience our customers have come to rely on, more than ever, during these times. In an effort to further improve safety, we now require all staff to wear masks and ask that customers do so as well.
The following policies remain:
• Cleaning each wagon in-between uses
• Hand washing station
• Plexiglass barrier at the registers
• Signs and markers for reminders of social distancing of 6’+
• Maximum of 8 customers in the cottage gift shop
• Maximum of 12 customers in the garden showplace
• Face masks required in enclosed buildings
Thank you again for your support, patience and cooperation as we navigate these unprecedented times.
Stay healthy and safe,
-Tallahassee Nurseries Mgmt.